20200707:有些近期信息會集中收錄放在一起喔
【光之議會】譯者:Nick Chan
《1》.最重要的時刻 (20200614)
《2》.你已經準備好步入新地球 (20200629)
2020年07月07日,光之議會信息:
《1》.關於 最重要的時刻.
傳導:Rebecca Couch.
翻譯:Nick Chan.
Beloved,
親愛的
It is a time of great turmoil and peace…such polarities to digest inside yourself. Be gentle, for this degree of processing can be crazy-making, but it is the alchemy that you must transmute on your journey at this time. Feel it all. The Earthly experience is so intense in its lessons, but of course, that is why you have come. And being here at this time is the time of all times, the time that you have prepared for, the time for which you are born to transpire. But these times are volatile and transitory, confusing and opposing, escalating and polarizing. Experiencing it is very exhausting, and oh-so-necessary in order for the majority to choose their focus and contribute to the outcome. So do not let it bring you down. Hold your strength and conviction for what you know to be right in your heart and let your head gently sift through the chaos to find understanding and peace. All of your systems are being called upon at once to be alive and process what is taking place in every arena, from every angle. It is a “once and for all” opportunity that provides great change.
這是一個巨大騷亂與平和的時刻..這樣的兩極在你之內消化。保持溫柔,因為這種處理的程度可以是令人瘋狂的,但這是你必須在此刻的旅程中轉化的煉金術。感受一切。地球體驗在它的課程中是非常強烈的,但當然了,這是你前來的原因。在這個時刻處於這裡是非常重要的,你為之做準備的時刻,你為之誕生的時刻。但這些時刻是不穩定的、短暫的、令人困惑的、對立的、逐步升級的、極化的。體驗它是非常累人的,是非常有必要的,以便讓大多數人選擇去專注於和致力於結果。所以不要氣餒。保持你的力量,相信你心中知道是正確的東西,讓你的頭腦溫柔地通過混亂找到理解與平和。你所有的系統被呼喚馬上活躍起來,去從每一個角度處理正在每一個領域發生的事情。這是一個“最後一次”的機會,會提供偉大的改變
Have you not already gone through much of this inside yourself? Ask only to receive notice of that which is unresolved in you…for that is what you must focus upon. You don’t need to do the whole thing…just the parts that garner your attention, always. It is like a final exam…stirring up in you what needs resolution and testing what is already in place. You know that the ultimate goal is to feel deep peace within that is created by deep love and compassion for yourself, all others, and for Mother Earth. The former processing of great depths of emotion and understanding have taken place to get you where you are in this moment…and yet, there is always more. This is what the great unrest is here to do…provide a complete repertoire of teachings…all while the 3D world is in full expression, doing its perfect blind teaching offerings. It is the hardest of all…to be challenged with life and death understanding while forgetting who you really are. There is no greater opportunity to remember! Such is the paradox of life on Earth in these times. But soon, the great clashes will create the presence of their opposite: great truths and great miracles. There is also a great and profound unity that is taking place inside of you and in the ethers…a gathering of collective energy unlike ever generated by human consciousness. The proof that there is one force, one truth, one outcome assured by those who generate it, and that is: LOVE.
你不是已經在內在通過了大部分?只是請求留意你之內未解決的...因為這是你必須專注的。你不需要去做整件事情...只是吸引你注意力的部分就行。這就像一個期末考試...在你之內激起需要解決的,測試已經到位的。你知道最終的目標就是在內在感到深度的平和(由對自己、所有人、地球的深度的愛和同情心創造)。之前深度的情感處理和理解的發生,帶你到達了此刻的所在之地...但,總是有著更多。這就是巨大的動盪在這裡所做的...提供一個完整的教導...同時3D世界處於完全的表達,進行它完美的盲目的教導。這是最困難的...在忘記你真正所是的同時備受生與死的挑戰。沒有更大的機會了!這是這些時刻地球上生活的悖論。但很快,巨大的衝突會創造它們的對立面:偉大的真理和奇蹟。在你和以太中也有著一個偉大而深刻的統一在發生...一個人類意識從未產生過的集體能量的聚集。只有一個力量、一個真理、一個結果(由那些生成它的人確保)的證據就是:愛
Joined by the unifying forces of love, a collective human consciousness will participate in the rebirth of itself based on a deep, inner remembrance and faith that they are sparks of the divine. It is like choosing to be a magnifying glass through which light passes and concentrates to form a charge of light force to create a beam of light that supercharges and ignites the new. Scattered, original source light must come back together to refract back into source light. Get it? You forget so you can remember so you can recreate it. The great experiment will work! And you are here to participate in its outcome.
加入統一的愛之力量,人類集體意識會參與到基於一個深度的內在記憶和信念(相信他們是神之火花)的重生。這就像選擇成為一個放大鏡,光穿透並凝聚,形成一個光束,充能並點燃新事物。分散的、原始的源頭之光必須聚集到一起,折射回源頭之光。明白了嗎?你忘記,這樣你可以憶起,這樣你可以重新創造它。偉大的實驗奏效!你是來參與它的結果的
And so your concentrated focus is vital right now and in every right now moving forward…in dedicated and stalwart way, like a spiritual warrior commanding the light. This is your time! This is your mission! You must feel this stirring inside and know, deep inside your heart, that you hold an unwavering conviction for your role in this and now it is time to ACT. This begins inside, then moves to your outward daily expressions by the choices you make with your time, your intellect, your physicality, your diet, your intentions, your actions, your conversations, your associations, your spiritual practice, your resources, your causes, etc. You are a source generator of light, so use it in a determined and focused manner. Everything you do matters now as time is speeding up and the energies are intensifying like the centre of a vortex. Stay calm and focused. You know what you know and you have prepared for this for eons. Lock in your truth and convictions about love and who you really are. Honour this above all else. Charge high-frequency energy streams of vitalizing and protective light around you and your family, home, community, region, country and the entire world. Link this light into the highest and true power light grid around Mother Earth and it will be infused with your convictions about love and who you really are…joining the collective remembrance of all.
所以你的全神貫注是至關重要的,在這個時刻,在每一個前進的時刻...在專注和堅定的方式中,就像一個精神戰士指揮著光。這是你的時代!這是你的使命!你必須感到內在的這個激起,在內心深處知曉,你為自己的角色保持著一個堅定不移的信念,現在是時候行動了。這始於內在,然後伴隨著你的時間、智能、身體、飲食、意圖、行為、交談、協作、修行、資源、事業等等進入你日常的外在表達。你是一個光的發電機,所以在堅定、專注的方式使用它。你所做的一切都很重要,隨著時間加速,能量加強,就像漩渦的中心。保持平靜和專注。你知道你所知道的,你為此準備了恆久。處於你的真理中,相信愛和你的真正所是。榮耀它是最重要的。在你、你的家人、家、社區、地區、國家、整個世界周圍,充能高頻的、激勵人心與保護性的光之能量流。把這個光與圍繞著地球母親的最高、強大的光之網格連接,它會被你對愛和你真正所是的信念灌輸...加入集體的記憶
And so every breath you take will be dedicated to the cause of igniting the New Earth. It is important to be aware of what is taking place on the ground so that you can act according to your convictions as required. You are here to defend yourself and the highest outcome for your brothers and sisters. It is a personal and collective effort, so join with like minds and causes as your heart calls. Do not deviate from your purpose to rescue those who do not seek help…your hand must reach out to those who reach for it first. You can inspire and provoke movement only so much before your own intent is marginalized. Do not allow your energy to be depleted in this way, for it is needed by the collective now. Follow the true inner promptings of your heart, for as you know, it is your unfailing GPS system. But know that these promptings also require tough decisions too, for true heart-centred guidance always considers the well-being of self first while dedicated to the ultimate goal for all. This is an important rule to remember when you are a warrior of the light that serves the whole world…one cannot falter for long on a missed step when there is a greater march at stake. Keep on keeping on. Do not falter in service to the light and to the outcome the depth of your true inner heart dictates.
所以你的每一次呼吸都會奉獻於點燃新地球。很重要去意識到正在地表發生什麼,這樣你可以根據你的信念行為。你是來捍衛自己和最高的結果的,為了你的兄弟姐妹。這是一個個人以及集體的努力,所以加入志同道合的人和事業,隨著你的心呼喚你去。不要偏離你的目標去拯救那些不在尋求幫助的人...你的手必須伸向主動把手伸向你的人。在你的意圖被排斥之前,你只能啟發和激勵這麼多的運動。不要讓你的能量在這樣的方式中被耗盡,因為現在它被集體所需。跟隨你心的激勵,因為如你所知,它是你經久不衰的GPS系統。但知曉,這些激勵也需要艱難的決定,因為真正居中於心的指引總是先考慮自己的福祉,同時獻身於所有人的最終目標。當你是一個服務整體世界的光戰士,很重要去記住這個規則...當有著一個事關重大前進,一個人不能猶豫太久。繼續前進。不要在服務於光和你內心深處決定的結果之中猶豫
We are with you in strong lines of support as you wield your light force for the good of all,
我們在大力的支持中與你同在,隨著你為了所有人的良善行使你的光之力量
The Council of Light Within You.
你之內的光之議會
謝謝收聽!感恩祝福!
原文:https://russ999.pixnet.net/blog/post/325400680
2020年07月07日,光之議會信息:
《2》.關於 你已經準備好步入新地球 .
傳導:Asara Adams.
翻譯:Nick Chan.
We are here now.
我們在這裡
We love you.
我們愛你
We are you, from your future, to assist you on your path.
我們就是你,來自你的未來,在你的道路上來協助你
Dear One, you are on the right track to enter a new world - a new reality.
親愛的,你處於進入一個新世界-新現實的正確軌道上
Many Galactic Civilizations of Light have been through similar transitions on their planets and star systems.
許多光之銀河文明在他們自己的星球和恆星系統中體驗過類似的情況
In other words: we have great compassion for what humanity is going through...
換句話說:我們對人類正在經歷的保持著巨大的同情心
As we were moving through these transitions, we have learned so much about the raising of our vibrational frequencies, managing our mind and thoughts and most importantly: our emotions.
隨著我們通過這些轉變,我們學會了很多,關於如何提升我們的振動頻率,管理我們的頭腦和思想,最重要的:我們的情緒
So, at the core of all of this is your desire, your intent and your emotional state, which is created by your thoughts.
所以這一切的核心就是你的渴望,你的意圖和你的情感狀態,也就是由你的思想創造
Your thoughts and emotions keep projecting the essence of the vibrational frequencies into your future reality at all times.
你的思想和情緒時刻都在把振動頻率的本質投射到你的未來現實
How do you manage your thoughts and emotions, when you are being surrounded by the illusion of the lower dimension?
你如何管理自己的思想和情緒,當你被較低維度的幻象包裹?
By the way you focus and give attention to what you want to see and experience and by withdrawing attention from what you don't want to see and experience.
通過專注於你想要看到的和體驗的,通過不去關注你不想要看到的和體驗的
Your attention is like a powerful laser beam that conjures the energies of the Universe and empowers anything you pointing it to.
你的關注就是一個強大的激光,會召喚宇宙的能量,授權你指向的任何東西
Where are you pointing your attention towards?
你在把你的注意力指向哪裡?
We recommend to set your vibrational and emotional tone at the beginning of the day and from there, maintain it throughout the day.
我們建議在一天的開始設置你的振動和情感基調,然後保持一整天
This will allow you to project new and higher vibrational experiences into your future.
這會讓你把新的更高振動的體驗投射到你的未來
This is the time you have been preparing for all your life times.
這是你一生都在為之做準備的時刻
You are ready to experience the great Light of Source - The ONE that is within you.
你已經準備好去體驗偉大的源頭之光---你之內的那個一
You are ready to step into your Ascended Mastery.
你已經準備好步入你的揚升精通
You are ready to step into the New Earth!
你已經準備好步入新地球
We are holding the vision of the New Earth with you and from our vantage point it is glorious.
我們和你一起保持著新地球的願景,在我們看來它輝煌極了
We are with you, every step of the way.
我們在一路上的每一步都與你在一起
You are loved beyond measure.
你被無可估量地愛著
We are with you... always. We love you.
我們總是與你在一起。我們愛你
We are you. Namaste.
我們就是你。
謝謝收聽!感恩祝福!
原文:https://russ999.pixnet.net/blog/post/325856874
留言列表